UK (University of Leicester) AccessLeicester: Medicine
Are you thinking about studying medicine at the University of Leicester when you finish school or college?
Want to receive lots of support with your application, a lower offer and guaranteed interview*?
Can you travel to the University of Leicester in an hour or under?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then AccessLeicester: Medicine is the programme for you. Through this 18-month programme you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a variety of medicine related conferences
- Attend a medicine residential summer school
- Get support with your UCAT admission test
- Attend a mock medical school interview
- Learn about different disciplines within Medicine
- Experience other Allied Health Professions
*dependent on the minimum required UCAT score being attained.
Applications for 2023 are not yet open. To register your interest, please email your name and programme of choice to firstname.lastname@example.org.