Future University in Egypt (Egypt) From FUE to Purdue University
It all started at FUE in the Structural Engineering and Construction Management department, where our outstanding graduate, Hossam Mostafa Al Hegazy, graduated with a second rank in 2011, and now by the end of the year 2022, Hossam is a part of a research team as a postdoctoral Scholar at Purdue University.
Hossam is a perfect example of hard work, ambition, and resilience that FUE embeds in its students. Those morals enabled him to win:
– Best M.Sc. Dissertation Award 2015, Structural Engineering Department, Ain Shams University.
– Best Thesis Award at Future University in Egypt, 2017.
– Best Ph.D. Dissertation Award 2020, Structural Engineering Department, Ain Shams University.
You can see the innovative impact of the young engineer in construction and renovation all over Egypt in:
– Four Seasons Hotel (New Cairo Capital at Madinaty.
– El Burullus Black Sand Project (PCP Area).
– Almaza City Centre.
– 6th October Power Station.
– Combined Cycle Project extension.
– New Capital Combined Cycle Power Plant Project.
– Mall of Egypt.
– 6th October Power Plant Extension Project.
– Egypt Hydrocarbon Company Ammonium Nitrate Plant.
– Roots Steel Plant Egypt.