Design School Kolding (Denmark) Bevica scholarship programme: how can we create an inclusive society for all?
The information meeting is for students and lecturers at Danish universities, university colleges and design schools.
How do we create a more inclusive society embracing everyone, regardless of ability? How can universal design contribute to the process? What new knowledge is needed to do so?
The Foundation Bevica Fonden invites students and lecturers at Danish universities, university colleges and design schools to take part in the Bevica Scholarship Programme. The programme supports innovative and bold thinkers to investigate how their profession can contribute to the development of universal design as a lever for the pledge in the Sustainable Development Goals to Leave No One Behind on the journey towards a more inclusive and sustainable society for all – regardless of ability.
- Sign-up: 4 November 2022 – 10 January 2023
- Ideation workshops: 11 February and 18 March 2023
- Submission of preliminary project proposal: 1 May 2023
- Shortlist reveal: 1 June 2023
- Creation workshop: 23-24 June 2023
- Submission of final project proposal: 1 September 2023
- Symposium and award ceremony: 4 October 2023
- Investigations: 2024
One student will receive a Bevica Scholarship of DKK 350,000 and one lecturer will receive a Bevica Fellowship of DKK 130.000 enabling them to carry out their individual investigations in a relevant international context. In addition, there will be a number of DKK 30,000 Bevica Scholarship travel grants.