National University of Mongolia (Mongolia) “Best Paper Awards” of the Public Administration Program Students ceremony was successfully held
The Public Administration Department successfully organized “Best Paper Awards in Public Administration” which initiated by Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy, professor of the School of Business and Public Administration, University of Alaska, Anchorage (UAA), USA.
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy has been held senior executive positions in Alaska local government for 30 years. Since 2017, he has been working as a guest Professor at the Public Administration Program, SIRPA, NUM and during this time Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy has implemented many activities among others establishing, strengthening and expanding the cooperation between the College of Business and Public Policy, UAA and SIRPA, NUM.
Best Paper Awards was organized second time within the framework of the “Public Administration Week” with the aim of enhancing academic skills of doctor, master and bachelor students of the public administration program. The Best Paper Award is sponsored by Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy with his personal funding. We are proudly announcing the Awardees:
- 1st Place: Amartugs Tsenddavaa “Discussion on the Application and Further Trends Ideas of the ‘Merit’ Concept in Civil Service of Mongolia”
- 2nd Place: Otgonchimeg Myagmar “Improving the Service Access of Culture and Art Organizations in Mongolia (The Example of Mongolian Puppet Theater)”
- 3rd Place: Tuguldur Badral “Future Trends of the Public Policy and Administration”
- 1st Place: Emujin Iderbat “Evaluation of Public Administrations Employees and the Relevance of their Position on the Implementation of the Merit Principle”
- 2nd Place: Bujin Badamjav “Civil Servants’ Right to Labor”
- 3rd Place: Khulan Sukhbat “Implementation of the Community-Based Comprehensive Rural Development Program In Mongolia”
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy expressed that the quality of the research papers of Public Administration Program students has achieved at a high level and even more the Best Paper Awards will be annually organized in coming years. We would like to thank Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. John Duffy for his support of Public Administration Department’s development throughout the years. Furthermore, we congratulate the Best Paper Awardees for their research work result and wish our students all the best in the future.
Public Administration Department
School of International Relations and Public Administration
National University of Mongolia