Ghana (Zenith University College) Zenith University College – New Degree Programme
ADMISSIONS TO BACHELOR OF LAWS (LLB) – MAY/SEPTEMBER 2018
(ACCREDITED BY THE NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST)
Zenith University College, Accra, Ghana, is inviting prospective Ghanaian and Non-Ghanaian qualified persons wishing to pursue a programme leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
Entry Requirements for Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
4-Year (full-time) LLB Programme (Day Session)
1. Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (SSSCE) and West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) or equivalent qualifications
- SSSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A-D) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- WASSCE Candidates: Credit Passes (A1-C6) in six (6) subjects comprising three core subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, plus three (3) relevant elective subjects.
2. Mature Students
- Mature applicants must be at least 25 years of age at the time of submitting the application and must show proof of age with birth certificate or any legitimate proof of date of birth. An applicant must have passed SSSCE (Grade A-D) or WASSCE (Grade A1-C6) in three core subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science and three elective subjects.
3. HND Applicants
- Applicants holding HND with Second Class (Lower Division) and above and who have credits at WASSCE/SSSCE in Three (3) core subjects and Three (3) Electives or Five (5) credits at “O” Level (including English Language and Mathematics) will be considered for admission. Candidates will be required to do a four (4) year LL.B programme.
3-Year (full-time) LL.B programme (Evening Session)
Applicants must be holders of a first degree or higher in any discipline other than Law from any recognized institution. All applicants would be expected to pass Entrance Examination and an interview organized by the University College.
How to Apply
Application Fees (Non-refundable):
- Ghanaian applicants – GH₵ 100.00
- Non-Ghanaian applicants – USD 60.00
Application process – Prospective applicants should pick a set of application forms from the Zenith University College Campus, behind Trade Fair, LA, Accra.
For further enquiries contact: +233 (0) 302784849, +233 (0) 208311529. You may also visit the office of the Faculty of Law at Zenith University College.