Cameroon (University of Yaoundé I) Conditions for integrating rooms for residents of the Cité Universitaire for the 2022-2023 academic year
The Rector of the University of Yaoundé 1 informs the students benefiting from a bed in the university residence on behalf of the academic year 2022-2023 that the effective integration of the rooms is subject to strict compliance with the following provisions:
- Be regularly registered for the 2022-2023 academic year. This registration results in the presentation of the receipt for payment of university fees;
- The rental costs amount to 55,000 (fifty-five thousand) FCFA for individual rooms, and 46,000 (forty-six thousand) FCFA for collective rooms. These fees are payable in cash to the administrators of the university halls of residence (basement of building H, telephone 618.104.22.168 – 622.214.171.124) against issuance of a receipt;
- No payment should be made through a third party;
- The term of the lease extends from November 2022 to July 31, 2023;
- The payment deadline is set for November 30, 2022, failing which the beneficiaries will be considered as having resigned and replaced by candidates from the waiting list.