Olabisi Onabanjo University (Nigeria) 2022/2023 Academic Session Admission Post-UTME Screening
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for Candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. The screening shall be conducted from Monday 19th December to Friday 23rd December 2022. The duration for application for UTME & D/E Candidates is four (4) weeks i.e. Monday 21st November 2022 to Friday 16th December 2022.
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
A1- UTME Candidates
- UTME Candidates that chose the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME Results.
- Candidates who did not choose the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2022/2023 UTME Results are ready to change to the University as the first choice before the screening date.
- Candidates who have duly uploaded their WASCE/NECO O’Level Results on the Jamb CAPS.
A2- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess a Diploma certificate from the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with diplomas from other approved Institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
2022/2023 PUTME PROPOSED EXAMINATION DATES
|DATES||FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/PROGRAMMES||VENUE||TIME|
|Monday 19th December 2022||Law, Arts and Arts/Education||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Tuesday 20th December 2022||Basic Medical Sciences, Science, Science/Education, Agricultural Sciences and Engineering and Environmental Studies||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Wednesday 21st December 2022||Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Thursday 22nd December 2022||Economics, Geography, Mass Communication, Political science, Psychology, Sociology and all Social Sciences Education courses||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Friday 23rd December 2022||Accounting, Banking and Finance, Cooperative & Business Management, Transport Planning Management, Business Administration, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management and Public Administration||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye
The Post-UTME will be conducted through Computer Based Tests.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate shall pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise and administrative charges. Each candidate is expected to create a profile and pay online through the school portal http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application/apply.php and thereafter generate a Payment invoice.
NOTE: CREATION OF THE WRONG PROFILE/MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID
MODE OF REGISTRATION
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/application/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter print out OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week before the Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should send an E-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass
- 2022/2023 UTME Result Slip.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening on the University website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.