Nigeria (Niger Delta University) Post Flood: NDU Resumes Academic Activities
Decision Extracts from the 189th Meeting of Niger Delta University Senate (Emergency) Held on Thursday, November 3rd, 2022, at The Faculty of Law Main Auditorium, Yenagoa.
Following the suspension of the strike action by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Senate met on Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 and resolved as follows:
1. While the University Management awaits the Government to fix the damaged portions of the road leading to the University, academic activities shall commence online with effect from Monday, November 7th, 2022.
2. All academic staff of the University shall be trained by the ICT Centre of the University on the use of the applications required to teach online, and the training shall commence from November 21st, 2022 and end on November 24th, 2022
3. The 2021/2022 Academic Session Matriculation Ceremony shall hold on Saturday, December 3rd, 2022.
4. All 100 level students of the University who have not completed their clearance process should do so with effect from Monday, November 7th, 2022 as the various Faculties representatives shall be on ground at the Faculty of Law campus, Yenagoa to attend to such students.
5. All outstanding final year results of students who have paid school fees and have duly registered their courses online be forwarded by the respective deans of faculty as supplementary results to Senate for approval.