Catholic University of Mozambique (Mozambique) Vacancy announcemen
The Rectory of the Catholic University of Mozambique (UCM), headquartered in the City of Beira, at Rua Comandante Gaivão, n.º 688, in the Ponta-Gêa district, intends to recruit one (01) teacher for its staff, on a full-time basis, for the Maputo Extension.
Requirements/Demands to present:
- Have an academic degree of Doctor in Political Science and International Relations or Law;
- Have solid knowledge of psychopedagogy;
- Know the didactics of the subjects of the course;
- Master the curricular contents of the disciplines;
- Organize the objectives and contents in a coherent way with the curriculum;
- Use methods and procedures that promote the development of autonomous thinking;
- Have at least 3 years in teaching in Higher Education, research and investigation and/or education;
- Have skills in using technology platforms: Microsoft Teams, Google meeting and Moodle;
- Mastery of Portuguese and English (fluently spoken and written);
- Immediate availability;
- Age not less than 18 years.
Documents required for application:
- Application letter addressed to the Magnificent Rector of UCM;
- Curriculum Vitae updated and signed;
- Photocopy of identification document (Identity Card or Passport);
- Photocopy of the certificate of academic qualifications and diploma;
- Photocopy of NUIT;
- Reference letter;
- The competitors must declare in the applications, separately and under oath, the situation in which they find themselves, namely:
- Do not provide full-time service in any public or private institution;
- Have not been convicted in court of any breach of law.
- Other documents that the candidate deems relevant to his candidacy.
Place and deadline for submission of applications
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope at the Rectory Reception: located at Rua Comandante Gaivão, nº 688, CP.821, Bairro Ponta-Gêa, Cidade da Beira, Telephone: (+258) 23324809 or by e-mail: drh@ ucm.ac.mz Or firstname.lastname@example.org
From the 1st to the 13th of December 2022, from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
NB: Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
Beira, November 29, 2022