Bunda College of Agriculture (Malawi) Request for proposals (rfp) for the provision of a subcontractors for biofa malawi support
Procurement Ref. No : Biodiversity Finance Accelerator 2022-2023
LUANAR is implementing the project “Scaling up market-based approaches to biodiversity conservation in Malawi and Zambia (BioFA)” sponsored by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU).
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
On this background we are searching for a contractor to support with BioFA activities in Malawi in 2022/2023 Financial Year. We herewith like to invite you to hand in your proposal for a collaboration on this activity.
- Relevant expertise
- in working with entrepreneurs and start-up eco-inclusive enterprises in developing countries and emerging economies
- in providing business management oriented capacity building, including business planning and business management trainings; ideally with toolified business advisory approach (as per SEED / Adelphi approaches or similar tools and approaches
- In working on SME financing
- In facilitating interactive and participatory workshops
- With the prototyping methodology for co-creation labs/in innovative cutting- edge moderation techniques for innovation processes (SEED/ Adelphi approaches or similar tools and approaches
- General Requirements
- Degree in a business related field, biodiversity related degree (e.g biology, natural resource management, environmental engineering e.t.c)
- Established connections and networks with Malawi’s biodiversity/climate finance sector and entrepreneurship landscape
- Relevant capacity to support the BioFA Malawi activities planned for 2022 (accelerator, Finance Training, Biodiversity Finance Lab.
TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR’S)
Interested firms may obtain further information, inspect and collect a request for proposal document with detailed Terms of Reference (TORs) from the following address:
The Procurement and Disposal Unit
P. O. Box 219
Telephone : +265995567000 /01 277 222/260
Fax number : 01 277 364
E mail address : email@example.com
SELECTION OF A SUCCESFUL FIRM
The prospective Subcontractor shall be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) procedures as set out in the Government of Malawi Procurement Guidelines: “Request for Proposals Document for the provision of a subcontractors for BioFA Malawi support”.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Proposals in sealed envelopes clearly marked “PROPOSAL FOR THE PROVISION OF A SUBCONTRACTORS FOR BIOFA MALAWI SUPPORT”.” should be submitted in two separate envelopes, one marked Technical Proposal for the provision of a subcontractors for BioFA Malawi support” and the other one marked Financial Proposal for the provision of a subcontractors for BioFA Malawi support”, and must be deposited in the tender box located at LUANAR- Bunda at the address in (i) below before or on March,22, 2022 at 14:00hrs.
THE IPDC CHAIRPERSON
Post Office Box: P.O. BOX 219
Proposals will be opened in the presence of the Subcontractors or their representatives, who choose to attend at LUANAR- AQUACULTURE CONFERENCE ROOM at 14:00 hours (Local Time) on 22nd March, 2022.