Babcock University (Nigeria) Schedule of Arrival of Fresh Students for First Semester 2022/2023
SCHEDULE OF ARRIVAL OF FRESH STUDENTS FOR FIRST SEMESTER 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION
Dear Prospective students,
Further to the above subjected matter dated the 5th day of October 2022, you are by this notice reminded
that your scheduled arrival on campus remains as follows:
Monday, October 24, 2022: 8am-4pm: Students in:
School of Computing and Engineering Sciences
School of Clinical Sciences
School of Basic Medical Sciences
School of Basic Clinical Sciences
Wednesday, October 26, 2022: 8am- 4pm: Students in:
Veronica Adeleke School of Social Sciences
School of Education & Humanities
School of Law & Security Studies
School of Science & Technology
Friday, October 28, 2022: 8am-4pm: Students in:
School of Management Sciences
School of Nursing Science
School of Public & Allied Health
School of Basic Sciences
· Students must strictly follow their specified date of arrival.
· Students must rigidly follow all stated protocols and procedures ITEMISED BELOW while on
· Any student who flouts any of these directives shall, without hesitation, be turned back on
arrival on campus.
PROCEDURES TO BE FOLLOWED BY FRESH STUDENTS ON ARRIVAL
1. FROM THE UNIVERSITY GATE (MAIN CAMPUS) PROCEED TO THE
AMPHITHEATRE FOR MEDICAL SCREENING AND VERIFICATION.
2. AFTER MEDICAL SCREENING AND VERIFICATION PROCEED TO YOUR
ALLOCATED HALL OF RESIDENCE:
Hall Allocation To Fresh Students At Main Campus
|Queen Esther||Winslow Hall|
|Platinum Hall||Alumni Building|
|Victory Estate Quarters||BIG Building|
3. AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN ALLOCATED A BED SPACE IN YOUR HALL OF RESIDENCE YOU
THEN PROCEED TO THE UNIVERSITY CAFETERIA FOR YOUR MEAL TICKET.
4. ALL FRESH STUDENTS OF LAW AND ALL FRESH STUDENTS OF INTERNATIONAL
LAW AND DIPLOMACY ARE TO RESUME AT THE SCHOOL OF LAW AND SECURITY
STUDIES, IPERU CAMPUS.
ON ARRIVAL AT IPERU CAMPUS THEY WILL PROCEED TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE
BUILDING FOR MEDICAL SCREENING AND VERIFICATION.
· Hall Allocation To Fresh Students At Iperu Campus:
|Justice Deborah Hall||Gamaliel Hall|
COMMENCEMENT OF LECTURES
Lectures Begin on Monday, October 31, 2022. Any Student Who Fails To Resume Before This Day,
Forfeits His/Her Admission.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FRESH STUDENTS’ ARRIVAL
All fresh students MUST come with the following documents:
All students are expected to have done the following for JAMB Admission before arrival:
i. Result Upload on CAPS
ii. Change of Course
iii. Change of Institution if applicable
2. The 2022/2023 UTME ORIGINAL Results Slip.
a. Minimum JAMB CUT-OFF MARKS – 170.
b. Direct Entry Original JAMB Slip.
c. Only those with current JAMB result (2022 JAMB) will be accepted.
· No candidate will be allowed to register without COMPLETE O’LEVEL RESULT (NO
AWAITING RESULT IS ACCEPTED)
· All fresh students are expected to have paid their School fees before arrival. They are also expected to
come with their receipts of payment.
· All Transferred students MUST have submitted a copy of their transcripts from their previous
institutions before arrival.
All Fresh Students (100 Level and 200 Level Direct Entry Students) will be required to undergo full
medical examination including psychosocial screening. As part of the medical examination package,
all fresh students will be offered Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis vaccines– Tdap, (optional) at no
cost to the students.
· Justice Deborah Hall · Gamaliel Hall
However, at the discretion of parents/guardians, Human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine is available for female
students at N11,125 (Eleven Thousand One Hundred and Twenty Five Naira only) for 1 dose (a total of 3
doses are necessary)for the prevention of cervical cancer.
For further enquiries, please contact the under listed necessary University officers:
i. Adetunji Esther: College of Medicine (08072090621).
ii. Akalawu Alex: School of Computing & Engineering Science (08072090557).
iii. Oke Omotola: School of Science & Technology/School of Public & Allied Health (08072090482).
iv. Ndien Justina: School of Nursing Science (08072090198).
v. Madukoma Goodluck: Veronica Adeleke School of Social Sciences (08072090507).
vi. Ayanlowo Felicia: School of Law & Security Studies (08072090122).
vii. Ayeni Ifeoma: School of Education and Humanities (08072090483).
viii. Emea Monica: School of Management Sciences (08072090494)
i. Dogo Edafe (08072090255)
ii. Blessing Ugo-Harry (08072090227)
iii. Kehinde Somefun (08072090218).
Dated this 20th day of October, 2022
Joshua Suleiman, PhD
Director Communication & Marketing