Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (Nigeria) ABISC candidates’ provisional admissions into Afe Babalola University for 2022/2023 academic session
ACCEPTANCE OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
The candidates below have been offered provisional admissions into Afe Babalola University.
The provisional admission is subject to payment of a non-refundable acceptance fee as stated below:
- Medicine and Surgery (Intercalated) N200, 000.00
- Law N200, 000.00
- Engineering N100, 000.00
- Sciences N50, 000.00
- Social and Management Sciences N50, 000.00
- Health sciences N50, 000.00
- Nursing Sciences/Pharmacy/Optometry/Dentistry N100, 000.00
The acceptance fee should be paid on/or before Friday, 21st October, 2022.
This is payable to the University Account as stated below:
DESIGNATED ACCOUNTS (ABUAD UNDERGRADUATE FEES)
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
• Wema Bank 0122718841
• Union Bank 0061954679
• Fidelity Bank Plc 5080051231
- The candidate’s name must be stated as the depositor on the bank teller.
- A copy of the payment teller, JUPEB Result, O’ Level Result, JAMB Direct Entry Slip or UTME to D.E. Upgrade Slip must be presented at the Registry, Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti for the issuance of Provisional Admission Letter.
- Candidates who scored from 6-16 points in JUPEB have been offered provisional admission into relevant courses in 200Level while candidates that scored 3-5 points in JUPEB have been offered provisional admission into relevant courses in 100Level.
- The provisional admission is subject to and shall only be valid after due interaction and further screening by the College Officials and a medical check by the University.
- All candidates are advised to pick ABUAD as their first choice in JAMB and upload their JUPEB results and O’ Level result(s) on their JAMB portal at any JAMB CBT Centre or JAMB Office before resuming at the university.
- Candidates must have 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in relevant subjects.
- The University has resumed for the First semester of the 2022/2023 Academic Session, therefore, time is of the essence.