For 160 years, the Polytechnic of Turin has been one of the most prestigious public institutions at Italian and international level in training, research, technology transfer and services in all sectors of Architecture and Engineering.
Born in 1859 as a School of Application for Engineers, it became the Royal Polytechnic of Turin in 1906. A long history, which has accredited the University as a reference point for training and research in Italy and Europe, an international Research University that attracts students from over 100 countries and activates about 800 collaborations every year with industries, public and private institutions, local organizations.
The excellent results achieved in teaching and research, the positive evaluations of the students, the quality training processes and the ability to win national and European funding have led to the excellent positioning of the Politecnico di Torino in the evaluation carried out by the Ministry of Education, University and Research: since, in 2010, the MIUR began to award the prize share of the Ordinary Funding Fund based on a ranking of the performance of the Universities, the Polytechnic has always been the first University in Italy. Positioning also confirmed by the good results of the University at European level.
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 24 10129 Torino, ITALY